Contact Our Food Blog for Advertising, Reviews, or Information
Hi! Now I’m excited. If you’re on my contact page, that means I may be hearing from you. I work from home as a web publisher. Hearing from individuals through my 18 websites/blogs is the most exciting part of my day. That, coffee, mid-day chocolate, and watching my staff eat, play, take baths, and sleep. I guess I should point out that my staff is consisted of my three cats.
Here are a few things that may help you when you contact me and my staff:
- I work with advertisers regularly on each of my websites and blogs, including Get Cooking. The subject must, must, must be relevant to the food/drink industry.
- I do a great deal of cookbook reviews. As a cookbook collector, I get a little buzz when I get a new cookbook in the mail. I literally look through it that very second and usually pick out one recipe to make either that day or the next.
- I also do kitchen gadget reviews, and other product reviews related to cooking. I will not recommend a product to my readers that I have not personally tried, so please don’t ask. If you want me to tell my readers how I like it…. well, I need to know, myself! You’d think this would be a “given,” but I’ve actually had people ask me to recommend a product simply by showing me a picture of it. I – don’t – think – so.
- Food reviews (including candy reviews, coffee reviews, food magazine reviews, small appliance reviews…) are also something I take a great deal of interest and pride in.
- A special word about tea reviews: Tea is one of my favorite things in life. Hot, cold, black, green, Chai… I’m crazy for all things tea! When I review tea or tea products, I do so (on different days and in different ways) on both Get Cooking and my tea blog, Crazy Tea Chick.
Please feel free to contact me anytime. My name is Joi (pronounced “Joy”) and my e-mail address is email@example.com.
I look forward to hearing from you!