Fun and Exciting Way to Experience Coffee...
In a stroke of genius, Angels’ Cup has incorporated humanity’s passion for apps and socialization WITH its passion for coffee.
Kind of makes you wonder how no one else has thought of this, doesn’t it?
How Angels’ Cup Works:
1. Join the hunt. Try up to 208 different single-origin coffees this year. Plans starting at only $9.99/month. Every coffee is excellent, one might be your new favorite!
2. Blind taste test. Sample coffee without bias and decide for yourself what you like. A number on the bag will help you identify the coffee after you’ve tried it.
3. Learn from pros. Our app lets you record tasting notes and compare answers with the roastmaster to develop a superhuman sense of taste. Will your tasting notes match? – From Angels’ Cup
Why You’re Going to Love Angels’ Cup:
- Coffee Subscription Services pretty much make Christmas come once a week or once a month. Each week or month you receive exciting new coffees to sample. Each coffee is a wonderful surprise – just like opening a present on Christmas morning. You don’t know exactly what it’ll be, but you know you’re going to love it. Opening an Angels’ Cup box, for a coffee lover, creates a level of excitement that’s on par with a ten year old sitting under the Christmas tree.
- It’s FUN. They say you shouldn’t “play” with your food… but what do they know? Recording your tasting notes and comparing them with “experts” is unspeakably cool. Sometimes mine match, sometimes not so much. But that’s okay, experts can’t be perfect, right? I mean, it couldn’t possibly be me? In a world filled with news that seldom falls under the heading “okay” let alone “good,” and with bills, work, stress, responsibilities, and let’s not even get into politics… a little fun isn’t just a welcomed escape, it might just be a sanity-preserver.
- You Call the Shots. You choose the size of box and samples you want as well as how often you want them. You can also choose whole bean, coarse grind, or fine grind. Click here for the different choices.
- It’s All About the Coffee. When all’s said and done, the stars of the show are the coffee beans that come each week/month. Experiencing different coffee is a beautiful thing. When I hear someone say they always buy a certain type of coffee, I always want to point out that that’d be the same as buying the same thing for dinner every single night. I never point this out because I guess part of me is afraid they do just that!
The third one above is my personal favorite thing about Angels’ Cup. In our home, we take our coffee seriously. While we have a select number of favorite coffees and favorite coffee roasters, we absolutely LOVE to try new coffees as well as new coffee roasters. It’s one of our greatest joys in life – right up there with fried catfish and baseball. Our Angels’ Cup box included two different samples from one of our favorite roasters, Kaldi’s Coffee, a sample from Peixoto Coffee, and a sample from Tinker Coffee.
Not only were we reminded just how wonderful the two from Kaldi’s are, we’ve now been introduced to two other outstanding coffee roasters and are in the process of choosing what we want to order from each.
The four samples included in this box were each extraordinary. I’ll be writing coffee reviews for each one in the coming weeks.
Angels’ Cup is the perfect way to open up a whole wide world of coffees and roasters. I absolutely loved re-experiencing old favorites and making new favorites along the way.
Angels’ Cup is an exciting coffee subscription service and I hope you’ll give them a chance to rock your world. I promise, they’ll do just that.
Delicious Cup of Coffee from Peixoto Coffee.
- Angels’ Cup’s Roasters (a Who’s Who of coffee)
- Angels’ Cup on Facebook
- Angels’ Cup on Twitter
- Angels’ Cup on Instagram