Being a fan of health foods and healthy food products, I was ecstatic when contacted to do a review for Linwoods Super Food Products.
I was immediately sent a box containing a wonderful sampling of four of their products:
- Milled Flaxseed & Goji Berries
- Milled Organic Flaxseed
- Shelled Hemp
- Flaxseed, Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Walnuts & Q10
As you can see, my samples were in little bags that are kind of the size of tea bags. However, when you order any of these Linwoods Super Food Products, rest assured, you’ll receive the “grown up” versions!
I could list the number of different health benefits of these different super foods, but I’d much rather point you to the AMAZING information Linwoods has put together. When you visit their Health Benefits of Super Foods page, you’ll find an interactive manakin. Click on any part of his (her?) body and corresponding information will appear to the right. Great stuff!
These super foods are exceptional. Not only are they the highest quality imaginable, they’re downright delicious. Best of all, they’re the simplest way I’ve found to add vital nutrition to your daily diet. Below are just a few favorite ways to “sneak” these valuable nutrients into your diet:
- Smoothies. If you drink green smoothies, fruit smoothies, or even Slim-Fast drinks, you’ll LOVE how easy it is to up the healthy ante by simply sprinkling in a little super food into your drink. They blend in beautifully and effortlessly.
- Granola Bars. I love to make homemade granola bars and these super foods are, again, effortless to blend in and delicious to enjoy.
- Muffins. I throw organic flaxseed into my favorite muffin recipes. I’ve used it with blueberry muffins (below), cornbread muffins, and bran muffins.
- Oatmeal. Each are wonderful stirred into oatmeal but my favorites for oatmeal are the Milled Flaxseed & Goji Berries and the Flaxseed, Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Walnuts & Q10.
- Etc! There are countless healthy recipes on Linwoods’ website.
For delicious healthy eating simplified to the max, you’re not going to beat Linwoods Super Food Products. Click through and check them out.