This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click through and make a purchase, I earn a percentage. This costs you nothing extra, of course, but helps me support this food blog while allowing me to maintain the lifestyle my cats have become accustomed to!
Fellow foodies and kitchen gadget junkies, I’ve given you tons of recommendations on this humble little food blog. I’ve recommended great cookbooks, delicious food, and kitchen gadgets, appliances, and cooking tools you have to see to believe. But today… today I present to you two kitchen essentials you must order today. The sooner you have them in your possession, the brighter your world will be Why haven’t I told you about these world-altering, life-changing essentials before? I only just got my hands on them myself!
My wonderful husband recently ordered me the two lovelies you see here: The Aerolatte Deluxe Edition Milk Frother with Stand, Stainless Steel is shown, in all its glory, above. The cutie below is the New 20 oz Espresso Coffee Milk Frothing Pitcher, Stainless Steel.
Allow me to tell you why you need these babies: You can, in the safety and comfort of your own home recreate the pricey, exotic, fancy pants drinks you love in coffeehouses and restaurants. It’s cheaper, funner, and potentially healthier to make these lattes, milkshakes, fraps, and hot chocolates at home. Heck you can even do it in your pajamas if you want to. Been there, done that.
Thus far, I’ve made:
- Chai Tea Lattes – By making up a mug of chai tea and frothing a little milk. I’ve also used whipping cream in place of the milk. Using 2 percent milk is just as delicious – but, admittedly, I add a packet of Truvia. What can I say, I have a mouthful of teeth and they’re all sweet. Sometimes I finish off the top with a dusting of cinnamon.
- Hot Chocolate to die for – Forget the marshmallows! Topping off hot chocolate with frothed milk and a sprinkling of cocoa (or drizzle of caramel and sprinkling of sea salt) will make your eyes roll all the way into the back of your head.
- Coffee with Frothed Milk – Seriously delicious and, again, using 2 percent saves calories.
- Earl Grey Tea and Lady Grey tea with frothed milk is a REAL treat.
The Frother and Stand Product Features:
- For steam-free espresso and other milk drinks; comes with storage stand
- Includes 18/8 stainless-steel whisk, powered by 2 installed AA batteries
- Frother produces foam in 15-20 seconds for hot or cold milk; circular, chrome stand grips frother for easy access and security
- To clean, operate the frother in hot, soapy water and rinse; do not immerse the frother body in water or use in the dishwasher
- The frother measures 8-3/4 inches long; Aerolatte offers a 5-year guarantee for defective parts or workmanship
I LOVE that the Frother comes with its own stand. You don’t have to worry about finding a place for it in your gadgets drawer or a spot for it in your utensils holder. You’ll always know exactly where it is – standing near your coffee pot looking fabulous. Click HERE for more information about the Frother and stand.
Espresso Coffee Milk Frothing Pitcher Product Details:
- A must have for any coffee enthusiast
- Corrosion resistant 18/8 gauge stainless steel
- Seamless design with pour spout
- Dishwasher safe
Click HERE for more information about the Espresso Stainless Steel Pitcher. I absolutely love mine.
Trust me, you just saw the next two kitchen gadgets (make that essentials) you should buy. As in NOW!