3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
2 medium beefsteak tomatoes, chopped
1/4 cup diced red onion
1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil leaves* (optional)
1. Pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing over chicken in large, shallow non-aluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes to 3 hours.
2. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, onion, basil and 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing in medium bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
3. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining 1/4 cup dressing, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve tomato bruschetta over chicken.
For Marinated Chicken with Fresh Salsa, use cilantro instead of basil.
Preparation Time: 10 Minute(s)
Marinate Time: 30 Minute(s)
Cook Time: 12 Minute(s)
This is cool. Wish-Bone has a new bottle that uses up to 20 percent less plastic!
- Delivers the same amount of dressing with a lower impact on the environment.
- Estimated to save nearly 30 million bottles worth of plastic this year.
This is really a giant step in the right direction from a really major brand. As someone who buys a lot of salad dressings – as well as the Wishbone Italian for marinating meats and vegetables – this is very welcome news indeed.