This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click through and make a purchase, I earn a percentage. This costs you nothing extra, of course, but helps me support this food blog while allowing me to maintain the lifestyle my cats have become accustomed to!
A few days ago, I was sent a beautiful Christmas Ornament Gift Tower to review on Get Cooking. I knew it was on the way, so I was watching for it. I didn’t, however, realize it’d get here so soon. Gourmet Gift Baskets doesn’t mess around – they’re FAST.
Their website is absolutely packed with beautiful (and delicious) gift ideas for anyone on your gift list – whether it’s Christmas, Hanukkah, Kosher, Easter, birthdays, Valentine’s, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, anniversaries.. okay, you get the idea.
You need a gift? See Gourmet Gift Baskets.
Since it’s most definitely the “Most wonderful time of the year…” we’ll focus on Christmas right now. While there are countless gifts to choose from, the one I want to tell you about today is the Christmas Ornament Gift Tower. Needless to say, before buying a gift set that includes food, make sure your recipient doesn’t have food allergies or restrictions that’d keep them from enjoying all of their gift. Gourmet Gift Baskets does an excellent job of clearly listing each food item included, so you can always check first.
The Christmas Ornament Gift Tower is a Real Beauty!
Included in the Christmas Ornament Gift Tower:
• (2) Lindor White Chocolate Truffles by Lindt & Sprungli – Elegant truffles composed of smooth white chocolate shells that wrap around centers of creamy white chocolate.
• Cinnamon Roll Peanut Brittle by Old Dominion – 4 oz. – Classic peanut brittle with a kick of cinnamon.
• (2) Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles by Lindt & Sprungli – Irresistible milk chocolate shells that cloak creamy milk chocolate truffle centers.
• Chocolate Covered Cherries by Marich – 2.3 oz. – All natural, delicious cherries covered in rich chocolate.
• Chocolate Chip Cookies by Kimball Lake Bakery – 4 oz. – Irresistibly crisp chocolate chip cookies that are created according to a family recipe.
• (2) Lindor Mint Chocolate Truffles by Lindt & Sprungli – Crisp shells of milk chocolate that enrobe exquisite centers of mint-infused white chocolate.
• Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Kettlecorn by KingOfPOP.com – 1.3 oz. – Crisp gourmet kettle corn that’s lightly coated with sugar, sprinkled with oil, and dusted with cinnamon.
• Chocolate Toffee Almonds by Marich – 2.3 oz. – Toasted almonds, covered in smooth butter toffee and then coated in silky milk chocolate.
• Gingerbread Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com – 1.1 oz. – This is what you get when delicious Christmas gingerbread cookies collide with gourmet popcorn.
Dimensions: 15″x 8″x 6.5″
King of Pop Popcorn
As you can see from the pictures, the gift set is bright, colorful, festive, and wonderfully Christmas-y. In fact, it’s perfect to give as is with absolutely no additions or subtractions. If, during shipping, the red ribbon falls off, simply put it back on.
If you give the Christmas Ornament Gift Tower as a gift, not only will its new owner have delicious candy, popcorn, and cookies to enjoy for days, they’ll have four sturdy, beautiful boxes to reuse – either for storing Christmas ornaments or bows or for gift giving.
The Four Sturdy, Beautiful Boxes are Reusable
Since I was able to enjoy the gift tower, first hand, I’m using the bigger boxes to hold baked goods I’ll be giving as gifts. The smallest box has found new life as a decoration (sitting beneath one of our miniature trees). I did have a small bear sticking up from it but my cat apparently had other uses for the bear.
The smallest box would also be ideal for holding peppermints or candy canes.
The goodies included in the set are fantastic. I am a die-hard peanut brittle fanatic, so I was THRILLED to see the words “Gluten Free” on the front of the bag. Most of the food in this gift set is not gluten free, but the one thing I most wanted to be gluten free (the peanut brittle) was, so I was happy.
When I saw the words “Cinnamon Roll Peanut Brittle” on the bag, I have to admit, I wasn’t too sure about it. I thought, “Ummm???” But after one piece, I thought “Holy cats, I could eat my weight in this stuff.”
It’s seriously addictive and unexpectedly delicious. I’ve already done a little research on where I can find more!
Old Dominion Cinnamon Roll Peanut Brittle… Addictive
For whatever reasons, receiving gift baskets, gift boxes, and gift towers such as the one reviewed here is just extra fun. The gift, itself, is gorgeous, for one thing. But there’s more than just the great looks of the gift – and there’s even more than the deliciousness of the goodies.
There’s even more than the beautiful boxes, which admittedly I’m kind of obsessed with. It’s just fun.. as in kid-like fun.. to sort through a gift set like this and see what all you got.
Who doesn’t love a throwback to what it felt like to be a kid on Christmas?