8cp French Press Combo
If you’re anything like me, the following statistics will make you smile ear to ear – in between drinks of coffee, of course.
Numerous studies on coffee and coffee drinkers have turned up the following encouraging, java-licious facts:
1. Coffee is full of disease-fighting antioxidants. In fact, it has more than blueberries or broccoli.
2. The compound in coffee that gives it it’s winsome aroma has been shown to reduce cavities.
3. Just 2 cups of coffee a day can cut your risk of colon cancer by 25 percent, gallstones by 50 percent, and cirrhosis of the liver and Parkinson’s by 80 percent!
4. Coffee has been proven to improve your mood (yes, yes, oh yes) and to alleviate headaches.
5. Six or more cups a day can slash a man’s risk of diabetes by 54 percent and a woman’s risks of the same disease by 30 percent.
I raise my coffee mug to each of the 5.