Most of us who have to eat gluten free are more than a little familiar with Bob’s Red Mill. In fact, when I first learned I had to start eating gluten free, it was Bob’s Red Mill foods that made me think, “This isn’t going to be so bad.” In fact, one of the first things I ever made, White Chocolate Muffins with Bob’s Red Mill Rice Flour, made me realize that not only was this not the end of the world but was, rather, the beginning of a whole new, exciting world.
And a delicious one, at that.
I always feel 110 percent safe using Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free products because they went so far as to build a separate gluten-free packaging division complete with specialized machinery to make sure that their products maintain their gluten-free purity.
When asked if I’d be willing to review Bob’s Red Mill Everyday Gluten-Free Cookbook: 281 Delicious Whole-Grain Recipes, I was, understandably excited. A whole cookbook dedicated to a brand of food I loved? Sign me up.
Recipes Included in Bob’s Red Mill Everyday Gluten Free Cookbook:
- Salted Caramel Banana Waffles
- Roasted Pepper Breakfast Bake
- Banana Breakfast Cookies
- Emerald Smoothie
- Chorizo, Kale, and Teff Soup
- Spanish Tomato Soup
- Roasted Cauliflower and Buckwheat Salad
- Snap Pea, Sorghum, and Taragon Salad
- Greek Quinoa Skillet
- Asian-Style Amaranth Burgers
- Ancient Grain Huevos Rancheros
- French Chickpeas and Quinoa with Poached Eggs (Silicone Egg Poachers make it a cinch!)
- Grille Portobellos with Pesto Quinoa
- Salmon Amaranth Cakes
- Millet, Beef and Basil Lettuce Wraps
- Corn Free Millet Cornbread
- And many, many more unique gluten free recipes….
If you’ve never cooked with quinoa, trust me, you’re going to fall in love. The flavor, the appearance – there’s nothing I don’t love about it.
About the Author: Camilla V. Saulsbury is a food writer, cooking instructor and creator of the healthy cooking blog powerhungry.com. She has been featured on The Food Network, Today, Good Morning America, and Katie, and in the New York Times. She is also a fitness trainer and endurance athlete.
Bob’s Red Mill Everyday Gluten-Free Cookbook is paperback, includes 32 pictures, 281 recipes, is 326 pages in length, and is available on Amazon. I think it’s a must have in any gluten free kitchen.
See Bob’s Red Mill Everyday Gluten-Free Cookbook for more information!
- Against the Grain
- Going Against the Grain – Italian Style
- The Cooking Light Gluten-Free Cookbook
- The Joyful Table
See Also: Cookbook Reviews