If you’re one of the few who hasn’t jumped on the Cake Boss wagon, where have you been, my friend?! Don’t despair, I’m here to help you out. Catch up on a few essentials below, then grab Cake Boss Season 1 DVD. Finally, watch the wonderful episodes of Season 2 on TLC (Wednesday nights). Then, you’ll be good to go!
- Cake Boss is on Facebook and Twitter!
- The fast-paced, emotional action of Cake Boss takes place in a bakery in Hoboken, NJ, run by Buddy Valastro and his large, lovable Italian family.
- This team is against the concept of using non-edible parts for their cakes but, if the situation presents itself – they’ll do whatever it takes… and usually loudly!
- In its first season, more than 2 million people tuned in each week to see Buddy’s bunch. Cake Boss has been referred to as a cross between Ace of Cakes and Housewives. Appropriate enough – but how could people overlook the Fear Factor aspect?!?!
- Buddy, who is the “boss” (come on, it’s his shop!) works alongside his mother, four sisters, three brothers-in-law, and other extended family, who don’t always see him as the “boss.” Their expressions are priceless and sometimes our poor hero is totally up against it.
- In its first season, more than 2 million people tuned in each week!
- Cake Boss Season 1 is on DVD! (Cake Boss Season 1 DVD)
- Buddy and his and his cakes have also been featured on The Today’s Show, Good Morning America, The View, and HBO’s hit series, The Sopranos.
- Buddy and his staff turn out thousands of wedding cakes, specialty cakes, and pastries weekly.
- You can get in touch with your inner Buddy with a line of customizable CAKE BOSS Fan Gear, from t-shirts to tote bags. Visit TLCStore.com for more information. I’m thrilled that they accept PayPal – I see shopping in my near future. I must have the dvd, and the customizable t-shirts, mugs, etc? They’re just so me.
“Buddy and his family have captured the hearts of America, and their skills in the bakery are more impressive each week. Buddy is a true artist,” said Nancy Daniels, SVP, Production & Development, TLC. “The new season will not only bring more great cakes and Valastro hijinks, but we’re giving our audience a chance to experience CAKE BOSS across all of our platforms. The great success of the series has also reinforced our commitment to developing more programming that celebrates the connection our viewers have with food.”
>>> Watch a full episode of Cake Boss online right now!