One of the foods we have every single holiday is deviled eggs… except we call them “Kangaroo eggs” because one of my daughters gave them this nickname when she was 4 and, by gosh, it was so cute, it stuck!
Speaking of stick (nice, unexpected segue here), my beautiful glass heirloom tray looks fantastic on the table, but in the fridge is a whole other situation – the plastic wrap I have to use always sticks to the eggs, messing up the paprika sprinkled on top while smooshing the nice little mounds completely.
This is the year I am finally investing in a set of great looking Deviled Egg Trays with Lids (Amazon link). Not sure where this set has been all my life but now that it’s in my sights, a whole new world just opened up.
This wonderful set includes three trays with lids, which means you can make enough Kangaroo eggs for everyone to take plenty home with them!
- Lightweight plastic is great for toting from kitchen to party without being too flimsy to ruin your wonderful deviled eggs.
- Not only do you get high quality but comes in a great 3 pack for extra eggs at your big event.
- Keeps your eggs exactly where you need them to be so they aren’t sliding all over the place and making a mess.
- Easily stack these handy deviled egg trays one on top of another for easy storage in the fridge before the big party.
- Strong and sturdy foodsafe BPA free plastic makes for a high quality deviled egg carrier that you can use again and again.
One of the reviews left on Amazon pointed out that these are very easy to store also – another plus!
Take a closer look: Deviled Egg Tray with a Lid (Amazon link)