I’ve been needing (okay, maybe wanting is closer to reality) new kitchen rugs, but can’t seem to find any I love. We like to switch up the colors and “theme” with the seasons and, truth be told, our summer-y rugs really need to go back into the linen closet for a while!
I do just about all of my shopping on Amazon (by almost I mean I still shop in grocery stores) these days, so naturally that’s where I was browsing earlier. When I came across these absolutely wonderful Buffalo Plaid Kitchen Rugs (Amazon link) and now my mind is absolutely set on them.
Things I love about these rugs:
- They go with any kitchen theme. Our themes are rustic and whimsical and these rugs go perfectly with each.
- Go with all colors! The black and white checks go with our primary colors red and purple.
- Go with all appliance colors. Our large kitchen appliances happen to be black, so these will match perfectly. They’d also go perfectly with white or gray!
- Durable-High Quality. These rugs are made of a new modified superfine polyester fiber. They’re non fade, which I adore.
- Non-Slip Backing. The anti-slip rubber on the back is a concave-convex dispensing design to ensure that the carpet is anti-slip, helps it to stay in place on the floor, meaning you don’t have to worry about the rug slipping with pets, kids, or husbands stumbling around at 5:30 am looking for coffee!
- Easy Care. All you have to do is weep with a broom or vacuum regularly. They can even be put it into a washing machine when necessary.
- Just in time for Holidays! While I’ve been focucing mainly on gift ideas, we all need to also focus on getting our kitchens
See Buffalo Plaid Kitchen Rugs (Amazon link) for more information. As for me, I’m now figuring out just how many I need. Seriously, y’all I am so in love with these.
Thanks for reading! ~ Joi (“Joy”)