I have a new obsession in the kitchen: Cake Boss Mixing Bowls. One of the gifts from my oldest daughter (Emily) for Mother’s Day was a gift bag filled with Cake Boss Bowls: The Cake Boss 2-Piece Melamine Mixing Bowl Set (the pink and blue bowls) and Cake Boss Melamine Mixing Bowl , Small (yellow).
She’d seen that I’d written about them before here on the food blog and knew I’d love to actually have a set of my own.
I LOVE when my family reads (and catches!) my not-so-subtle hints!
These bowls are even more adorable in person. They’re fun, colorful, high-quality, and uber functional. I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve used mine since Mother’s Day. I use them for waffles, cakes, cupcakes, whipped cream, beating eggs, cakes, cookies, and on and on.
I also use them for their looks – as in setting them out prominently to show off and look pretty!
- Each mixing bowl is crafted from durable yet lightweight melamine and designed with a rubberized base for stability (no chasing the bowl across the counter top); top-rack dishwasher safe. They are exceptionally unique and unbelievably good looking. I just love the retro look of these bowls.
- They have cool little rims as handles on one side pour spouts on the other for pouring.
- I also love that they’re “nestable” – fitting beautifully one within the other, with room to spare – so they don’t rub up against one another
These beautiful bowls are absolute perfection. Click through any of the links below for more information.
- Cake Boss 2-Piece Melamine Mixing Bowl Set (one blue polka dot print and one with pink stripes)
- Cake Boss Melamine Mixing Bowl , Small (yellow diamond print)
- Cake Boss 3-Piece Melamine Classic Mixing Bowl Set (all three)
See more Cake Boss Bowls on Amazon!