Image Credit: Luli Bebe’
A few days ago I began working on a “roundup” style post of stylish, very attractive lunch bags for the series of back to school posts. That very day, I got an e-mail about Luli Bebe’s Monaco Snack/Lunch Bags and couldn’t help but be struck by the lovely irony.
I left the windows I had open and honed all of my attention in on the Luli Bebe’ Monaco Snack Bags (Amazon link).
These bags are so exceptionally well-made and so ridiculously beautiful that any student (middle school, high-school, college..) OR any worker (office, factory, grocery store, hospital, coffee shop, restaurant…) would be honored to carry one.
They’re available in many gorgeous colors and, as you can see on the right, give ample room for a great meal and/or multiple snacks.
- Designed in Los Angeles, the Monaco Snack Bag is crafted with Luli Bebe’s signature premium vegan leather, featuring a distinctive quilted texture front pouch and classic gold enameling.
- Lightweight, fits in travel bags, and easy to carry one-handed. Removable and Adjustable Clip-on Shoulder Strap for over-the-shoulder or crossbody carry.
- Made with the finest luxury materials, hardware, and premium YKK zippers. Lined with luxurious and wipeable insulated interior.
- The large center space is ideal for packing larger snack items, while an additional pocket expands to fit excess snack items. Front & back exterior pockets feature a magnetic clasp.
- The Monaco boasts a padded insulated interior that will keep all snacks and perishables fresh and cool! 100% stain resistant exterior and smooth wipeable interior.
When I was in high school/college, I would have LOVED a great looking bag like this. Feeling kind of salty about the basic little bag I I had to resort to!
I’ll be honest, I’m so excited about and impressed by this particular bag, I’m giving it its own separate post, away from the roundup that’ll be published in a day or two.
Learn more about Luli Bebe’! (They make equally gorgeous diaper bags.)