Cream Cheese, Chiles, and Jalapeno Dip
This dip makes any game, movie, or History Channel show even better – this isn’t conjecture, I’ve done the studies. It combines some of my favorite things in the culinary world: Cream Cheese, Green Chiles, and Jalapenos.
Hook. Line. Sinker.
Serve with tortilla chips and lose yourself in the yumminess.
If there are leftovers, refrigerate them. The next morning, spread on bagels, toast, or English muffins – you will NOT believe how incredible it is. Again. I did the studies. Anything for you.
Cream Cheese, Green Chiles, and Jalapneo Dip (And Spread for the Next Day)
- 8 oz Package Cream Cheese
- 4.5 oz can green chiles (undrained)
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- Tortilla Chips (for dipping)
- Combine the first three ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Spread into a small microwave-safe dish and microwave for 3-4 minutes. You want the edges bubbly and the dip uniformly hot.
- Serve with tortilla chips!