Wowza! I’m totally in love with the metallic small appliances from Cuisinart. The colors in our kitchen are purple and red, so I have my eye on the metallic reds. Besides, red makes me think of my beloved St. Louis Cardinals.
However, the girly girl in me is completely crazy for the metallic pinks. Gorgeous! To the left is the stunningly beautiful Cuisinart DCC-1200MP Brew Central 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Metallic Red. (When you click through, you may land on the pink one’s bio page – simply click red’s picture to access the right page.)
- Features 24-hour programmability and programmable automatic shutoff 0 to 4 hours plus a 1- to 4-Cup feature
- Brew pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished
- 12-Cup glass carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless pour spout and knuckle guard for easy pouring
- Includes: Charcoal water filter and permanent gold tone filter, measuring scoop and instruction book
- Measures 14-1/4 by 8 by 10-3/4 inches; 3-Year limited warranty
Cuisinart continues to outshine the competition! The lustrous finish and elegant contemporary lines of the Black Chrome Series make this coffeemaker a standout. It’s a unique and elegant way to dress up even the most sophisticated kitchens. Easy to use dials allow you to choose 24-hour advance brew start, cup settings and auto-shutoff. Brew pause feature lets you remove the carafe during the brew cycle and pour a cup without drips and spills. Maximum coffee flavor with maximum effort, the latest technology makes coffee quick and easy.
These beauties are available in metallic red, metallic pink, matte black metal, black chrome, and black/brushed metal. They’re each gorgeous and, with Cuisinart on the front, you know they’re exceptionally well made.
More Metallic Red from Cuisinart