Four Cheese Pizza
1/2 cup Hood® Cottage Cheese
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
1/4 cup Romano cheese, finely grated
1 Tbsp each chopped fresh oregano, parsley and basil
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 11-inch pre-baked thin crust pizza shell
1/4 cup plum tomatoes, chopped
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1/4 cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese
· Preheat oven to 450°F.
· In a medium bowl combine the first three cheeses with the fresh herbs; mix well and set aside.
· Lightly brush the olive oil over the crust.
· With a teaspoon, drop the cheese mixture evenly over the crust, then scatter the tomatoes over the cheese.
· Season with pepper to taste and top with the mozzarella.
· Bake 15 to 20 minutes. Let rest five minutes or more before cutting.
Sounds utterly delicious! The recipe above and the three that will follow use the delicious Hood Cottage Cheese. Hood Cottage Cheese is also Heavenly when served in a bowl with slices of peaches, pears, or cherry tomatoes – any of the three are wonderfully healthy.