I recently got the Pourfect Bowl Set in the mail and like any crazed baker, I had to try them out immediately. Since they came (two days ago), I’ve used them six different times!
Our most recent creation was Blueberry Streusel Muffins, which we made this morning. The design of the Pourfect bowls made folding in blueberries a lot easier than other bowls. The fact that they have handles allows you to hold on to the bowl with one hand while you use the other to manipulate your food around.
These bowls blow me away. Check out the features that I love so much:
- They’re gorgeous. They have a sleek design that makes me NOT want to hide them in the cabinets. They’re left out on a baker’s rack – you know the rule: Never hide pretty.
- The Pourfect bowls feature convenient handles for gripping and holding onto.
- There is a rubber ring on the bottom of these bowls to keep them from sliding. Brilliant!
- The dripless spout lets you pour the food exactly where you want it – perfect for pancakes, waffles, cupcakes, muffins, scrambled eggs, omelets, and so on.
- Egg cracking edge! There’s literally a spot for you to neatly and effectively crack your eggs.
- The wide slope and design of the bowl keeps foods from sloshing out onto the counter or onto the cook! The bowls are deep and designed brilliantly – the food stays where it needs to until you need it elsewhere.
- There is actually a measuring guide inside these bowls. Yes, as a matter of fact, they did think of everything.
- A clever pivot on the front of the Pourfect Bowl helps to secure it against another bowl, dish, or pan as you pour your food.
The Pourfect Bowls were obviously designed by someone who not only cooks a great deal – but shares our passion for the art. Before you even think about Holiday baking, Thanksgiving recipes or Christmas cookies – head over to Pourfect Bowl.com and order your own Pourfect Bowl set. I promise you, they’ll…. sorry…. bowl you over.
Christmas Gift Idea! These bowls would get my vote for being one of the most briliant gift ideas for the cooks on your Christmas list. They’re highly original, gorgeous, and the lucky recipient would use them all year long – thinking fondly of you each time.