Kitchen organization is almost as essential to successful cooking as buying the right ingredients. An organized kitchen is a happy kitchen. Unfortunately, the truth of this statement means my spice cabinet has a bad case of the grumps right now.
The cool SpiceStor Organizer Rack 20 Cabinet Door Spice Clips could certainly lift its spirits – AND cut down on the time I spend looking for chili powder, cinnamon, or garlic salt. The garlic salt is particularly bad about hiding. I’ve looked at a few “stair” organizers where the spice canisters and jars sit on platforms, allowing you to easily see the spice you need (even the champion hider, garlic salt) but they’re always too wide fro my spice cabinet. I’ve thought about moving my spices to the pantry, but my gazillions of Campbell’s Soup cans tell me not to even think about it.
I can’t help thinking that this organizer rack is the answer to my problems. It’s on Amazon for a little under $8, so the time and price are right. Let’s see how clever the garlic salt is when he’s strung up like a smoked ham.
- 20 extra SpiceStor clips with pre-applied double-sided foam tape
- Mount extra SpiceStor clips to your cabinet doors or walls to expand
- 10″ long by 1″ high strip holds 5 containers – breaks apart into smaller segments
- Fits most standard rounds containers 1.5″ to 2.1″
- High quality – won’t break or stretch – Made in USA
See SpiceStor Organizer Rack 20 Cabinet Door Spice Clips for more information.