I have good news and bad news for you… the window of opportunity for Christmas shopping is now officially wide open! You can shop for Christmas gifts now without being looked at like you have three heads. That’s the good news.
The bad news is this window begins closing a little bit each day, until it relentlessly slams shut before you know it!
That’s why I’m beginning the 2019 Gift Guide for Cooks and Foodies today. I may not have the graphic for the sidebar yet (soon, soon) but I have a fun gift to kick things off with – the Feeling Slothee, Need a Coffee mug you see here.
For whatever reasons, gifts like this are my favorite to give AND receive – the deliciously unique and fun variety. The kind that makes the recipient smile ear to ear as they show it off to everyone in the room.
- Designed exclusively by Geek Details and shipped exclusively from Geek Details.
- The imprinted design is beautifully displayed on both sides of the mug and looks as pictured. It stops approximately 1 inch from both sides of the C-handle.
- The premium full color sublimation imprint creates vibrant, long lasting, lead-free designs.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe for your convenience.
- Eleven ounce white ceramic coffee mug also holds a great cup of tea and includes a large, easy to grip C-handle.
I love everything about this adorable coffee mug, especially the fact that it is an exclusive design (there’s that uniqueness that floats my boat). I also love the fact that the design is on both sides.
See Feeling Slothee, Need a Coffee for a closer look. SO DARN CUTE!