I was doing a little Christmas shopping on Amazon this morning – making like Santa, making my list and checking it twice. I was actually there to read up on the Amazon Kindle reader when I got sidetracked. I bookmarked the Kindle because I’ll definitely go back to him (he’s one of the cool kids), but when I saw the words “Touchscreen Recipe Reader,” Kindle knew he’d lost me, at least temporarily.
In the wonderful animated movie “Up!,” some of the main characters are dogs. These dogs will be going along just fine, fully in the game to win it, so to speak, until they see a squirrel and then they’re like, “Squirrel!!!” Everything else falls by the wayside and the only thing in their life at that moment is said squirrel.
That’s me in a nutshell. When I see chocolate, coffee, or recipes – I check out of reality and never look back.
The Demy Kitchen Safe Touchscreen Recipe Reader would make an amazing, amazing, amazing Christmas gift for the cook on your list… After, of course, you’ve gotten your own. I’m all for putting others first – but when recipes, chocolate, or coffee are involved, I’m also for being a pioneer.
As I read more about this ingenious reader, I kept saying, “What’s not to love?” Answer: Nothing. It’s all good.
- Kitchen-safe touchscreen recipe reader that holds your personal recipe collection in one compact device
- 7-inch touchscreen with an intuitive graphical navigation interface, adjustable font size
- Comes pre-loaded with 250 recipes; can store up to 2500 recipes
- Accesses recipes saved to Key Ingredient web site; syncs via included USB cable connected to PC
- Splash-resistant design and sturdy plastic exterior can be cleaned with damp cloth
Click HERE today to take a closer look. This is one you’ll want in the worst possible way. Insert promise.