The great looking Goodful Non-Stick All-In-One Pot (Amazon link), pictured above, is pretty darn special and would make a great addition to your kitchen as well as a perfect gift idea for any cook in your life.
The gorgeous Aluminum Dutch oven comes in a terracotta color that I’m pretty wild about if we’re being honest. While I tend to buy almost everything in my kitchen in the colors of purple or red, I’m totally feeling the terracotta.
Fortunately, it will go beautifully with the vibrant colors my psyche is so drawn to.
- One of the best things about this all-in-one pot is that it can (and will) cut down on the clutter in your kitchen. It can serve as a Dutch oven, stock pot, deep fryer, sauce pot, roasting rack, steamer, braiser, saute pan and then some.
- The pan comes with a matching lid, roasting rack, and beechwood turner.
- Features a durable, high-performance, long-lasting multilayer non-stick coating that allows food to easily slide out of the pot for easy everyday cooking and effortless cleaning.
- Made without PFOA, lead, cadmium, toxic metals, or nanoparticles.
- Although the Dutch oven is heavy-duty, the anti-warp, thick cast aluminum is light enough to maneuver in the kitchen. Given that I have the strength of an anemic songbird, I love this to distraction. It’s said to be much lighter than a cast iron skillet or your typical Dutch oven.
- Oven safe up to 400°F
- This All Star does it all: Steam, sauté, sear, boil, simmer, blanche, braise, flambe, poach, deep fry, stew… then lets you serve your deliciousness in style!
- Compatible with all cooktops: electric, gas, glass, or induction.
- Last but absolutely NOT least, The Goodful Non-Stick All-In-One Pot (Amazon link), lid and roasting rack are dishwasher safe. Those two words are magical in my hyper-busy kitchen.
See Goodful Non-Stick All-In-One Pot (Amazon link) for a closer look at this beauty.