A recent GREAT cookbook I was sent to review is titled Eating Light Done Right by Tania N. Boughton. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve used this cookbook over the past few weeks! It’s absolutely wonderful and I’m all kinds of excited to share a recipe from this cookbook with you.
The recipe below is for the healthiest and most delicious scrambled eggs you’ve ever eaten. I’m all about breakfast recipes and this one’s a real keeper.
- Yogurt & Berry Parfait
- Not Good, GREAT Greek Chicken Salad
- Simply Sinless Non Traditional Chicken Caesar Salad
- All Choked Up Chicken & Goat Cheese Pizza
- Spicy Brandied Shrimp with Rice
- Canadian Bacon Pizza
- Va-Va Vanilla Cupcakes
- Tuna Casserole
- Cinnamon Raisin French Toast
- Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese Omelet
- Teriyaki Chicken & Lettuce Wraps
- Superfast Chicken Pasta Salad
- And many, many more.
Within the past year, I have had two family members need open heart surgery. Healthy eating is in the forefront of my mind and, given the fact that I consider my readers to be friends, I hope it’s on your mind as well. This is a wonderful book to add to your library. Not only are there tons of delicious and healthy recipes, there are tips and advice that are beyond priceless. Eating right can add years to your life and make your life a whole lot sweeter.
Order Eating Light Done Right today!
|Eating Light Done Right by Tania N. Boughton Review||
- 1-1/2 cups egg whites
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat grated Parmesan
- 1/3 cup chopped spinach
- 3/4 cup petite diced tomatoes with sweet onion and garlic, drained
- (the author likes S & W)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- freshly cracked black pepper
- fat-free cooking spray
- In a small bowl, stir together egg whites, basil, and reduced-fat Parmesan and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, mix chopped spinach, tomato mixture, and 1/2 teaspoon of garlic; heat in microwave for about 1 minute.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with fat-free cooking spray, heat over medium heat, add egg mixture, and begin to scramble.
- When eggs are close to cooked, add spinach and tomato mixture and stir until nicely mixed. Remove from heat and serve immediately.