One of my newest obsessions in the kitchen is our air fryer (Amazon link). For some reason, I never really thought I’d use one but, here I am, using it almost daily! It’s MUCH healthier to use than frying foods and, quite frankly, most things get so much crispier in the air fryer.. WITHOUT any greasy feel or taste.
I even use our air fryer for frozen fries and tater tots, simply put in frozen and they’re ready a lot sooner than they are in an oven – to tell the truth, they’re ready to eat in the time it takes some ovens to preheat! What’s more, they’re much better in the air fryer – especially tater tots… much crispier.
I have always used parchment paper to line the air fryer basket, but cutting and fitting is a pain in the backside… even when you buy the pre-cut parchment sheets (which I love for baking), they have to be awkwardly folded to fit the basket.
I just saw a couple of different disposable air fryer liners on Amazon and I think you’ll be as intrigued by them as I am.
The one shown on the right is the GOAUS Air Fryer 100 Pcs Round Paper Liners (Amazon link).
Product Description from Amazon:
- Make clean up a breeze: Tired of cleanup after baking and roasting? It’s never too late to settle a GOAUS disposable paper liner inside your air fryer basket. Once you’re done cooking simply toss the liner away, and pop in another liner and continue cooking without cleanup between different foods.
- Eco-friendly and Oven Safe: Food-grade premium material and excellent craftsmanship by GOAUS make paper liners waterproof and greaseproof and catch crumbs and grease. With heat resistance up to 428℉, no effect on food tastes itself and no sticky mess. Things you cooked still turn out crispy!
- For 5 to 8 Qt Round Baskets: Find out correct capacity of air fryer. GOAUS parchment paper of 7.9-inch bottom diameter is intended for round air fryers whose basket capacity is between 5 and 8 quarts. Moreover, the disposable paper even fits microwaves, ovens, steamer, cookers, roasters, etc.
- Avoid Burning: Read the instructions first before use. Do not place cooking paper without food during preheating. Hot air blowing the lightweight paper onto the heating duct will easily cause the paper to burn. Thus, place paper on bottom and weigh down with enough food.
- Easy to Use&Tips: GOAUS disposable liners have made life so much simpler as they’re precut and “with sides” design. No mess, no fuss with these liners whether you’re baking, roasting or frying. In a case where you’re cooking something far messy and greasy, doubling the liner would be advised. Definitely worth the minimal cost for such a time saver!
Amazon also has the beauties shown on the left, the Palksky 100Pcs Air Fryer Baking Paper Square Liners (Amazon link).
Like the GOAUS liners pictured above, these come in a variety of sizes. Simply measure your air fryer’s basket and order accordingly!
Naturally, there are a lot of other liners available, these are simply the two that caught my eye. Click through either link or image for more information about these particular liners or to search for others. These are wonderful for everyone, but for those of us who have to eat gluten-free, they can cut down on your chances of getting cross-contaminated.
If you’re giving an air fryer to someone as a gift, these would be an excellent, very thoughtful addition!