I recently received a great knife sharpener to review on the food blog. Like all avid cooks, I have a great knife collection, but they’re only as useful as they are sharp. Let them get dull and they’re of absolute zero use to anyone (kind of like people in that regard…).
The AnySharp Knife likes to refer to itself as “The world’s best knife sharpener,” so my expectations were pretty high. It also promises to sharpen serrated knives, which is pretty uncommon for knife sharpeners.
Fortunately, the AnySharp knife sharpener lives up to the hype.
I have officially sharpened every knife in the house and they’re as sharp as the day I met them. Yes, even the serrated knives. The AnySharp “locks” into place, so you don’t have to chase it all over the kitchen counter. It’s very, very, very easy to use and makes even your oldest knives seem new again.
To learn more about the AnySharp Knife Sharpener, watch the highly entertaining video below and visit their website: AnySharp: The World’s Best Knife Sharpener. And please forgive AnySharp for its high level of confidence, it’s hard to be humble when you’re ridiculously outstanding.
At some point, you just stop trying. Humble is so overrated.
- Innovative knife sharpener; easy-to-use; have a perfect edge on any blade
- Use on kitchen cutlery, gardening shears, lawnmower blades, serrated knives and more
- Diamond precision hones the blade to its proper angle; patented design produces results that are superior to those from traditional steel or stone
- Removes only microscopic amounts of metal
- Unique round design and PowerGrip suction bottom makes it safe and easy to use; exterior has zinc alloy finish
Buy the AnySharp Knife Sharpener, Professional on Amazon.