Clorox ScrubMate Handheld Kitchen Scrubber and Refill Pads
What with the Coronavirus and upcoming cold and flu season, I find myself cleaning (scrubbing, if we’re being honest) more than ever. Doorknobs, sinks, countertops, refrigerator, dishwasher… everything any of us come into contact with!
The way I see it, you stand a chance of running into germs outside the home… so it only makes sense to make sure to reduce the odds inside the home as much as possible. After all, “Safe at Home” is a phrase none of us are likely to forget anytime soon.
I was sent a Clorox Handheld ScrubMate and Refill Scrubbers (Amazon link) to test out and tell you about. I’ve used the Clorox Scrubtastic Power Scrubber (Amazon link) in the bathrooms but had never seen the handheld scrubber. I’m hooked! The scrubbers are “preloaded” with cleaner, so all you have to do is add a little water and scrub the food and germs away.
I use my Handheld Scrubber exclusively in the kitchen (doesn’t seem quite sanitary, to me, to use it in different rooms). Ideally, you’d have several in your home and leave them locked and loaded and ready to go at a minute’s notice.
- Make cleaning tough stains easy with the versatile ScrubMate. Use this as a hand scrubber or with power scrubbers. Transforms in just a few clicks.
- The adapter enables use of ScrubMate Refill Pads; replace messy scrub heads with clean, easy-to-use, disposable refill pads.
- Safe and effective for most surfaces including granite and marble counters, glass, tile, grout, linoleum, porcelain, and more. Not recommended for use on stainless steel.
- Simple to use; attach ScrubMate Kitchen Refill Pads to the Adapter and top it with the enclosed cap to scrub surfaces clean.
- Product is a handheld scrubber. It includes the adapter that also fits on power scrubber tools, a cap that enables hand scrubbing, and 3 kitchen scrubbing pads.
The Hand Scrubber is pretty addictive. It’s simpler to use the disposable refills and just toss them when you’re through than it is to worry if you’re getting your used sponge or cleaning rags clean enough.
Seriously, I think this year is making us rethink germs more than ever before.. not to mention the fact that we’re creeping up on the season where all kinds of illnesses love to show their ugly faces.
I especially love the Clorox Hand Scrubber when…
- Cleaning the handles of the refrigerator and doorknobs. It’s easy to maneuver around tight spots – especially if you take the refill pad and use it without the the hand scrubber (you can reach everything then!).
- On the fronts and insides of the dishwasher and refrigerator. True story: I took pictures to post of how sparkling clean and beautiful my black refrigerator and dishwasher were after using the hand scrubber but can’t use them because they showed my pajama-wearing reflection too clearly! The last thing I need is people seeing just how exotic my pink floral pjs are! (After I saw the pics on my iPhone, I thought, “Why couldn’t you have at least been wearing something besides pajamas… pandemic or not!?”)
- While it would take quite some doing if your kitchen is large like ours is, these scrubbers are AMAZING on tile floors. I spilled some coffee earlier and had my handheld locked and loaded to clean the countertops, so (after wiping the spill up with a paper towel) I used it to clean the area. It made it shine so much, I used it in the whole vicinity.
These are a really ingenious invention and I’m certain you’ll love them as much as I do. See Clorox Handheld ScrubMate and Refill Scrubbers (Amazon link) for more information.