Everyone knows I collect Rachael Ray kitchen tools, dishes, gadgets, and cookbooks. Strangers on the street stop me and ask what color mopines I have. Okay… not really. I got going and couldn’t stop.
Rachael Ray, Wolfgang Puck, Pioneer Woman, and Curtis Stone are four names that you’ll see throughout my kitchen and dining room. They’re excellent products – from cookbooks to, well, mopines, I’m a huge fan.
The beautiful Wooden Stacking Salt Box, shown here, isn’t my newest Rachael Ray kitchen tool, but it is one of my favorites. And, like the garbage bowl and food mover, I use it several times a day EVERYDAY.
- Store table salt, gourmet salts, herbs and favorite seasonings in this stylish stackable salt box
- Convenient stacking design with top lid allows for easy and moisture-free storage of three different salts or seasonings
- The salt box is distinctly crafted from gorgeous acacia wood in a natural tone
- Handy and beautiful, the box looks great left out on the table or countertop
- Hand wash and then dry the salt box immediately for best care
This beautiful salt box looks great sitting on the counter and, more importantly, is ridiculously convenient and even fun to use…. to the tune of EVERYDAY!
Click through the following link or the picture below for a closer look – Wooden Stacking Salt Box.