I told my youngest daughter, Stephany, recently that I don’t think I’ve ever looked so forward to spring and summer in my life as I did this past winter. I mean, for one thing, I absolutely love winter and everything about it (Christmas, snow, fuzzy sweaters, hot chocolate, soup, curling up under a warm throw while watching movies with my husband…)
And yet, all January and February, all I could think about was baseball, grilled hamburgers, my flower beds, trips to the lake, watermelon, butterflies, bees, and feeling the warm sun on my face.
Suffice to say, I am as happy as a cat in a bed of catnip now that the weather is warmer!
As I’ve often said on the food blog, I love to decorate seasonally – changing towels, knick-knacks, and so forth with the seasons and upcoming holidays. I’ve been looking on Amazon for more summerlicious kitchen towels and…. tada!… like any shopper who puts her heart into her work, I have had success.
I’m including a few of my favorite towel finds, here, in case you are as ready as I am to embrace summer like it’s never been embraced before!
Details for the Watermelon Towel Set Above:
- Soft Material : 100% High-quality durable fibers, machine washable & tumble dry, ultra-soft so they won’t scratch your delicate cookware, plates, pots, or pans
- Highly Absorbent : Absorbent enough for drying, cleaning, scrubbing or achieving any other household task. Keep absorbent even after multiple machine cycles
- Includes : Brand new set of 2 stylish dish towels/tea towels 18 X 28 Inches (45cm X 75cm), long-lasting durability and performance
- Kitchen Decor : Add flair to your kitchen decor with Artoid Mode colorful kitchen dish towels. Perfect for all of your daily drying and cleaning kitchen jobs
- Unique Cute Design : Printed with stylish, unique and cute patterns. It is the perfect combination of seasonal decor and daily cleaning
I also love the Hello, Summer towels pictured on the right. I’ve already ordered popsicle molds to make plenty of healthy popsicles for my grandbabies (as well as the grown-up family members who love them just as much). Not only can you use organic juice to make healthier popsicles, you can add bits of fruit and even use yogurt to make creamy popsicles. I’m pretty sure I’m as excited about them as anyone.
These towels will be perfect for a popsicle-filled summer!
These colorful polyester kitchen towels, like the ones above, come in a set of two and measure 18 X 28 Inches (45cm X 75cm).