If you’ve read this food blog for very long, spoken to me at length, or stepped anywhere near my kitchen, you know I’m a Rachael Ray fan-girl.
- Try the vast majority of her recipes? Check.
- Collect her cookbooks? Check.
- Seen every 30 Minute Meals episodes multiple times? Check.
- Gripe that 30 Minute Meals reruns aren’t on Food Network and Cooking Channel daily? Check.
- Collect every kitchen gadget, gizmo, dish, and kitchen item carrying the Rachael Ray name? Check.
- Buy Rachael Ray items for my daughters so they can “do it right?” Check. Check. Check.
I honestly think every foodie has at least one celebrity cook or chef who they resonate with. The one that is on the same plane as them, so to speak. Rachael Ray is my foodie spirit animal… how could I not surround myself with everything she comes up with?!?
I was actually on the Rachael Ray Store’s website earlier, shopping for fresh moppines (try not to judge me) and I noticed that a gorgeous new color has been added to the Rachael Ray Collection, Marine Blue.
Holy spatulas it’s a knock out.
I definitely have both eyes on the Nonstick 14 Piece Cookware (pictured below). Seriously? How gorgeous is this color?
As someone with a healthy assortment of other colors in her collection, I really love that Marine Blue goes with the rest. It’ll look downright glam alongside my greens, oranges, reds, and blues.
Check out the Rachael Ray Marine Blue collection in the Rachael Ray Store. Now, back to those moppines…