- Rachael Ray
- Michael Symon
- Food Network-Related
- Cooking Channel-Related
- Cooking Light
- Gluten Free
Before I had to give up gluten/wheat, Cookie cookbooks, Bread cookbooks, Pie cookbooks, and Cake cookbooks were on the list. But I don’t want to think about that now. Some wounds never heal.
I take a great deal of pride in my Rachael Ray cookbook collection. I’m a huge fan of Rachael Ray’s and actually collect just about all things RR, not just her cookbooks.
The cookbook pictured above is one of my favorites: Rachael Ray 30-Minute Meals 2. Like each of her cookbooks, this is one I turn to again and again. I’ve memorized which recipes are in which cookbooks, so retrieving them is quick and easy.
Some of my favorite recipes from this cookbook are:
- Sirloin Burgers with Mushrooms, Swiss, and Balsamic Mayo
- Black & White Shakes
- Spinach Artichoke Pasta Salad
- Red Bean Salad
- Root Beer Floats
- Philly Steak Sandwiches
- Ice Cream Sundae Sandwiches (use gluten free cookies to make it gf)
- Fried Mozzarella Bites (I use gluten free breadcrumbs)
- Burrito Bar
- Special Fried Rice
- Sausage Calzones (use gluten free pizza crust to make it gf)
- Warm White Beans with Thyme
- Balsamic (or Honey) Glazed Vegetables
- Green Bean Salad with Red Onion and Tomato
- Crispy-Topped Baked Beans with Bacon
- Mexican Chunk Vegetable Salad
- Rio Grande Spice Rub Strip Steaks
- Honey Mustard Barbecued Chicken
- Butter Bean Salad
- Corn on the Cob with Chili and Lime
- Maple Mustard Pork Chops with Grilled Apples
- Emmanuel’s Baked Artichoke Hearts
- Fresh Oranges with Lime Sorbet
- Meatball and Macaroni Soup
- Southern Green Beans
- Winter Vegetable Stew
- Spanish Beef and Rice
- Mexican Rice
- MANY More!
I’m actually making the Mexican Rice for supper tonight. It’s outstanding.
With such an overwhelming passion for cookbooks, I spend a great deal of time on Amazon. I’ve recently discovered something that has been a real game-changer: Used Cookbooks. I have had great success with these – I always “mark” the results I want with “Like New” and each time they have been, indeed, like new. If you look, you can even find NEW cookbooks at Used cookbook prices.
My Motto: Money saved on one cookbook means money I can spend on the next.
Find Rachael Ray 30-Minute Meals 2 on Amazon, it’s easily one of my favorites in my collection.
Just two of MANY Rachael Ray Cookbooks in my collection.