I was on Amazon a few minutes ago, comparing ice cream machines and came across this absolute BEAST of an ice cream machine. The name Ninja caught my eye because I love absolutely everything they make.
In full disclosure, I’m not sure this will be the one I buy or not because for whatever reasons (nostalgic ones, I’m sure), I kind of have my heart set on one of the wooden ones you use outdoors. However, this beauty is making me reconsider.
- With the Ninja CREAMi, you can transform everyday ingredients into ice cream, gelato, smoothie bowls, milkshakes, and more.
- Easily enjoy a wide array of frozen treats like decadent gelato, lite ice cream, dairy-free, gluten-free and much more. The Ninja CREAMi makes delicious treats that fit your lifestyle.
- The CREAMi is compact in size allowing for seamless storage and fitting easily on your countertop.
- Easy-to-use functionality allows for the whole family to enjoy making frozen treats together.
- Customize your flavor and texture by mixing in your favorite chocolate, nuts, candy, fruit, and more to personalize any CREAMi treat.
- Seven one-touch programs allow for the perfect combination of speed, pressure, and time to completely shave through your frozen pint. Choose between Ice Cream, Sorbet, Gelato, Milkshake, Smoothie Bowl, Lite Ice Cream, and Mix-in.
- Unlike traditional ice cream makers, Ninja’s innovative Creamerizer System finely shaves and churns ice particles into creamy frozen treats in minutes.
- Select the Re-spin function if, after processing, you want your processed treat softer and creamier.
- Dishwasher Safe: Containers, lids, and paddle are top-rack dishwasher safe.
WHAT’S INCLUDED: Motor Base with Dual-Drive Motors, Creamerizer Paddle, (2) 16 oz. CREAMi Pints with storage lids, Outer bowl and lid to house pint while processing, Recipe inspiration guide with 30 recipes.
I love that this beauty makes milkshakes and smoothie bowls (two of my personal obsessions), as well as ice cream. It makes so many more treats than I ever thought of asking of an ice cream maker. So… yeah… I’m torn between this beauty and the more traditional ice cream maker (Amazon link) that’s sitting in my Amazon cart!
Read a lot more about the Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker (Amazon link) and see videos and photos by clicking the link. You’ll see why I’m having a tough time deciding!