My Honey of a Checklist
- in hot tea
- honey mustard dressing
- on oatmeal
- on toast
- drizzled over hot cornbread
- in yogurt
- on chocolate with ghee and sea salt
- drizzled over freshly fried chicken (add a little red pepper flakes for a real knockout!)
- a little warm honey drizzled over bacon & eggs is Heavenly
- I have even been known to drizzle warm honey over pizza – it is AMAZING, especially if you throw in a little crushed red pepper flakes.
Judge me, if you must, but it will not slow me down.
The only drawback to my honey fanaticism is the sticky little containers – even those shaped like bears look (and feel) unsightly after a while. I was actually on Amazon yesterday shopping for Orange Blossom Honey (have mercy) and I saw the beauty pictured to the right.
Can you say TOTAL game-changer?
The Glass Honey Dispenser promises me that it will not drip, it will keep my honey (even the extra-special kind I order from Amazon) fresh and fabulous – and that it will look gorgeous doing it.
This bee-utiful hive-shaped glass dispenser would make a wonderful gift idea for anyone who loves honey.