Jacoby (3) With One of His Creations!
Two of my grandbabies and I made Peanut Butter Cookies recently and decided we simply HAD to use our Wilton Halloween Sprinkles on top… it is the Halloween season after all! Like all Wilton sprinkles, they’re perfectly delicious and have ZERO hint of an artificial flavor (some non-Wilton brands do taste a little artificial).
Peanut Butter Cookies and LOTS of Sprinkles
Our Gluten-Free 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix your ingredients – sugar, peanut butter, and egg – in a bowl. You don’t even need a mixer!
- Spoon cookie dough into heaps onto an ungreased cookie sheet (use parchment paper for easier cleanup).
- Cust fork in sugar and use the tines to make criss-cross pattern on each cookie before baking.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes. Do not overbake! They’re best soft.
Maddox (4) with Sprinkle Lips!
Now, obviously, you can use these sprinkles judiciously and make VERY eye-catching cookies, candies, pies, cupcakes, and cakes… but if you’re lucky enough to have little kitchen elves, you can make a joyful, chaotic, and beautiful creation!
Let the Sprinkles Rain AND Reign!
You can find a great number of Wilton sprinkles and sanding sugars (Amazon link) on Amazon. The one my little kitchen elves and I used, here, is available on their website and in stores.