I am a dip fanatic and anything that calls for both sour cream AND green onions is something I have to have in my life.
This creamy and delicious dip has a lot going on for it. For one thing, most of us already have the ingredients on hand. I only had to grab fresh sour cream because Christmas Day had confiscated every container I owned.
I also love that it’s inexpensive to make – as in very inexpensive. Post-Christmas shopping, we could all use that, right?!
The best thing about the dip, however, is the taste. It is outrageously delicious. I served mine with Glutino Crackers and Veggie Chips. When I break it out for football on TV later, I’ll serve vegetables with it.
After I made one batch and tasted it… I made another right away. It’s THAT yummy.
Creamy Salsa Dip by Chef Anthony Stewart
- 1/2 cup yogurt (plain, nonfat)
- 4 tablespoons sour cream (reduced-fat)
- 1/4 cup green onions finely chopped (white and light green parts only)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin ground
- 2/3 cup salsa ( (non chunky varieties)
- Mix by hand all ingredients, except for 1 tablespoon of green onions (which will be used as garnish topping).
Thanks so much to Pritikin Longevity Center + Spa for passing this delicious recipe along to my readers (and me!)