- Grits with butter and sugar
- Grits without butter and sugar (but, why… why would you do that?)
- Grits with Cheddar
- Grits with Smoked Gouda Cheese – topped with bacon, a fried egg, diced tomatoes, and chives (HAVE MERCY!)
- Grits served alongside fried apples – a personal favorite
- Grits topped with a spoonful of blackberry pie filling (or blueberry, cherry, apple, strawberry…)
The quick and easy Monday Morning Cheese Grits recipe below is my Weekday Morning “go to recipe” – I love them any day of the week, of course, but on Monday mornings, I reallllly sing their praises. So quick. So simple. So easy.